Touch of Death
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

I want to make some contribute to xgamers.forumeiro.com

Ir para baixo

I want to make some contribute to xgamers.forumeiro.com Empty I want to make some contribute to xgamers.forumeiro.com

Mensagem  Bawantig Ter Ago 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello. Trying to read the disc probably caused your machine to revert to PIO. If you insert a dirty, damaged, or protected disc that Winblows has trouble reading, it will switch from DMA to PIO which will cause problems with reading and burning. Delete the primary and secondary IDE channels in Devices (right click my computer,then left click properties, then left click hardware then left click device manager, then open the IDE/Atapi Controller button and delete both the primary and secondary IDE channels, Then reboot, Winblows will re install them, then go back to them open each channel up and click on advanced and make sure DMA is selected if it isn't then select it, you will have to reboot again. I wrote a little registry program that resets the counters in the registry, but the above essentially does the same. Good Luck!

Bawantig
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos